Our services apply to all levels of the poultry industry including Hatcheries, Broilers, Turkeys, Layers, Broiler Breeders, Specialty Poultry, Organic Poultry, Small Flocks, Feed Mills, Marketing Boards & Government. We provide consultation and auditing services for all levels in poultry. Our team is PAACO (Professional Animal Auditor Certification Organization) certified.
Veterinary Consulting, Preventative Medicine & Flock Health Programs
- We focus on disease prevention by providing innovative and practical guidance rather than traditional reactive treatment approach. We offer the following areas of expertise: vaccination programs, management advice using Platinum Brooding ® principles, diagnostic sampling, preventative medicine and more.
Rapid In-Clinic Post-Mortem Examinations, Diagnostics & Treatment
- Post-mortem examinations are conducted on site. Preliminary gross examination results are typically available within 15 to 45 minutes. Rapid diagnosis allows prompt treatment/interventions to minimize the impact on performance and welfare. Growers are welcome to observe the necropsy process following biosecurity protocols.
- Platinum Brooding®, MMH©, Flock Health Monitoring, Emergency services, Blood Sampling, Cloacal/Oropharyngeal Sampling, Environmental Sampling, Spiking Male Screening, Flock Health Inspection, Salmonella Risk Assessment, Industry & Government Contracting
Small Flock Care
Education, Events & Training
- Platinum Brooding®
- Poultry Euthanasia Training
- Coccidiosis Prevention Planner©
- Sungrown Sustainability Index
- B.C. Poultry Symposium
- Technical training